If you’re a young person looking to make positive changes for you and other young people across Portland, there’s still time to apply for the 2023-24 term for Portland’s Youth Council. Not only will you have fun, you’ll also be supported throughout your journey and there are some amazing benefits:
- Get your voice and opinions heard.
- Learn new skills and gain experience and knowledge across a wide range of subjects and projects.
- Participate in flexible volunteering and training opportunities (with certification).
- Build your confidence and aspirations.
- Meet new people.
- Take part in events and trips.
Download the information pack below or contact Georgina or Kate via: 01305 823789 (Monday to Friday – 10am to 2pm) / firstname.lastname@example.org (with PYC in subject line). Deadline for applications is 29th September 2023.