Over the last year ICA has experienced some fantastic moments, from the success of the Nothe of the Living Dead to an appearance on BBC Spotlight.
We are particularly proud of our Silver Island project, which achieved the following number of interactions with clients during 2018:
- Advice and Information sessions
- 24 benefits, legal and other surgeries
- 12 information presentations
- At Home services…2,527 telephone befriending calls
- 1,094 home befriending visits
- 304 home gardening visits
- 1,440 small errands
- 96 dog walks
- Clubs and social activities...
- 1,933 attendances at the Get Together Club, Osteocise and Fit Plus exercise classes.
- 1,306 attendances at Community Crooners and Forget Me Not Songsters
- 448 attendances at the Chesil Art Group
- 444 attendances at the Man Shed and Old Boys Club men only groups
- Food provision…
- 1,110 meals served
- Transport (passengers not individuals):
- 486 passengers in the car
- 1936 passengers in the minibus
Total number of interactions – 13,148.
In addition, ICA dealt with over 7,000 general ‘non-ICA specific’ queries every year.