With your help, we can continue providing vital services to those most in need during the current challenges our local community is facing.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- One-off or regular donations – Made via ICA’s Local Giving page.
You can also donate by cash, cheque, bank transfer or standing order (Bank: Lloyds / Account name: ICA Treasurer’s / Account number: 02209394 / Sort code: 30-99-56).
- The Giving Lottery – £1 a ticket (40p goes to ICA), weekly draws and a 1 in 50 chance of winning up to £25,000. Taking part couldn’t be easier, just go to ICA’s GivingLottery page (once there, click on the ‘Buy tickets’ button and follow the instructions on screen).
- Legacy gifts – Made via your will, these gifts can range from direct donations instead of flowers at your funeral to a specified sum of money, a % of your entire estate or a particular item.
- Sponsorship – Business sponsors will be credited via our PR & Marketing.
- Do a sponsored fundraising event – From bake sales to marathons, there are hundreds of activities you could run or take part in to raise vital funds for ICA’s work.
- Donate prizes – From unwanted gifts to free experiences, trips and treatments, your donations can be used in our raffles and at our annual Auction of Promises.
- Declutter – We welcome your old mobile phones and jewellery.
- Buy merchandise – We sell cards, lottery tickets, merchandise and more.
Please do get in touch if you (or your organisation / business) would like to support our work.