ICA covers its running costs (and the cost of its services) through a mix of grant funding, donations, local giving, legacy gifts and fundraising events.
To date, we are grateful to have benefitted from the following support during the 2022-2023 financial period:
- For Helping Hands – ICA’s support offer for older people and those impacted by disability and / or serious, life-limiting or terminal illness…
- Albion Stone
- Hall & Woodhouse.
- For The Portland Project (including Growing Local – food, growing and the environment)…
- The National Lottery Community Fund: Reaching Communities
- Portland Town Council
- For additional projects and core costs…
- Dorset Council: Operational Support Revenue fund – core costs
- Portland Court Leet
- The Rotary Club of Island & Royal Manor of Portland
NON-GRANT DONATIONS & FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES
In addition to ICA’s successful grant applications, the charity works hard to raise income through its own fundraising activities. We are also incredibly grateful to have benefited from a range of donations from local Portland residents.