ICA covers its running costs (and the cost of its services) through a mix of grant funding, donations, local giving, legacy gifts and fundraising events.
We are grateful to have benefitted from the following support during the 2020-2021 financial period:
- For ICA’s project for older people, Silver Island…
- The National Lottery Community Fund: Reaching Communities
- Hall & Woodhouse.
- For the Man / Women’s Shed…
- The National Lottery Community Fund: Awards for All
- Dorset Council
- Coop Local Community Fund.
- For ICA’s environment / climate change related projects…
- iWILL (through the Dorset Community Foundation) – For the Portland 4 The Planet Youth Project (a collaboration between ICA, Atlantic Academy and Portland 4 The Planet).
- For ICA’s Growing Local project…
- Dorset Healthcare University Foundation Trust
- Portland Town Council
- Public Health Dorset.
- For ICA’S COVID-19 support…
- Local Giving: Magic Little Grants
- Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks (SSE)
- Tesco Bags of Help
- Valentine Charitable Trust.
NON-GRANT DONATIONS & FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES
In addition to ICA’s successful grant applications, the charity was grateful to benefit from a range of local donations over the past 12 months, including:
- Battens Solicitors
- Billy Winters
- The Court Leet of Portland
- Fellowship of the Rock
- Portland Camera Club
- The Rotary Club of Island & Royal Manor of Portland
- Portland residents (a phenomenal response from local people in support of our Covid-19 community services offer).
- Silver Island…
- Portland Community Bingo team (led by Margaret Stone).
- Core costs….
- Portland Port.